- How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card online without OTP?
- How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card online?
- How can I register my mobile number in Aadhar card by SMS?
- Is mobile number linking with Aadhaar mandatory?
- How many days does it take to update mobile number in aadhar?
- Can I link 2 mobile numbers to Aadhar card?
- Can we print Aadhar without OTP?
- What if mobile number is not registered with Uidai?
- How can I know my registered mobile number in Aadhar card?
- How can I verify my mobile number in Aadhar card?
- How can I download my Aadhar card without registered mobile number?
- How can I link my mobile no with Aadhar?
- How can I change my mobile no?
How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card online without OTP?
In case you have lost/do not possess the mobile number anymore that is registered in Aadhaar, have to personally visit the nearest Aadhaar update centre for updation of mobile number.
In this case you cannot update mobile number through post or online..
How can I change my mobile number in Aadhar card online?
How to Change your Mobile Number in Aadhaar with OTPStep 1: Go to the official portal of Aadhaar here https://ask.uidai.gov.in/Step 2: Login by entering your mobile number and captcha. … Step 3: Next, Enter the received OTP on the right-hand side box and click ‘submit OTP and process.More items…•
How can I register my mobile number in Aadhar card by SMS?
Send SMS from registered mobile number to 1947 to get OTP. The SMS must be sent in the format: GETOTP Last four digits of Aadhaar number. For example, if your Aadhaar number is 1234 5678 4321, then SMS will be sent as GETOTP 4321.
Is mobile number linking with Aadhaar mandatory?
No, it is not mandatory to provide mobile number or email for Aadhaar enrolment. But it is always recommended to provide mobile number and email so that you get updates regarding your Aadhaar application status.
How many days does it take to update mobile number in aadhar?
Usually it takes 2-5 working days for the updation to happen, however according to the UIDAI helpline it can take as much as 10 days. While linking your mobile number with Aadhaar has to be done offline when you do it the first time, if you want to update your number you can do it online.
Can I link 2 mobile numbers to Aadhar card?
Can 2 Aadhaar cards have the same mobile number? Yes, one mobile number can be linked with multiple Aadhaar cards.
Can we print Aadhar without OTP?
You cannot download Aadhaar card without OTP. You can download e-Aadhaar as many times as you want. Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be used in place of your original Aadhaar card everywhere. After downloading the online Aadhaar, one can get its print out by entering the password.
What if mobile number is not registered with Uidai?
In case your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar, visit the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre (PAC), it adds. Find and click on the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ link on the homepage of the UIDAI website. … This OTP is sent to the email address registered with your Aadhaar.
How can I know my registered mobile number in Aadhar card?
To check which number is registered with Aadhaar, visit uidai.gov.in and find this tool using the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ link. Those looking to register a new mobile number with their Aadhaar can “visit the nearest Aadhaar Kendra” (Aadhaar Centre), the UIDAI further said.
How can I verify my mobile number in Aadhar card?
Resident will have to type “RVID Last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the registered Mobile Number.
How can I download my Aadhar card without registered mobile number?
1) Log-in to the official UIDAI website. 2) Click on the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option. 3) Enter your Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment ID (EID). 4) Type in the security code as displayed on the screen and click on the ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
How can I link my mobile no with Aadhar?
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number by Visiting the Store/RetailerStep 1: Visit your telecom operator’s outlet/store.Step 2: Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card.Step 3: Provide your mobile number.Step 4: The store executive will send an OTP to the mobile number that has to be linked.More items…•
How can I change my mobile no?
Step by Step Process:-Go to ‘Profile’ tab.Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.Enter profile password.Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.Click on the hyper link ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.More items…